"You may want to run."
Since our little corner of the Person of Interest fandom is slowly growing, a bunch of us Shooters thought it would be nice to celebrate with a fic-exchange. Kiss Kiss to You Too is just a great way to celebrate this wonderful fourth season, to welcome all those new fans in our cosy little group and mostly, to thank our great writers who write all kinds of great fluffy/angsty/epic/brilliant stories!
(The gorgeous header for this fic-exchange was created by the lovely drhollystewart by the way; be sure to check her blog out.)
Sign up here! You can join the challenge until October 26th, and the fics (750+ words) are due for December 19th.
Please don’t die.
"If the worst comes to pass…"
#this episode was everything #root and shaw are soulmates #root wanted to make sure shaw knew #how much she cared about her #before possibly going to her death#but you don’t understand #it wouldn’t be okay if she died #without shaw knowing she cares about her #no flirty fun or button pushing #she straight up wants shaw to know #in all seriousness #just how much she means to her #and harold knows #this is all too much#no one look at me #and then there is shaw #look at her face #at the possibility of root being out there injured and alone #they both care so much #killers with trust issues #who care about each other (via jetgirl78)
- An Open Letter to Non-Natives in Headdresses
- But Why Can’t I Wear a Hipster Headdress?
- My Identity Is Not A Costume for You To Wear!
- On Why Prancing Around in a Headdress and War Paint Isn’t ~Appreciating~ “Native Culture”
- Redface!- The History of Racist American Indian Stereotypes
- The Native Object - Or Do Not Reduce Us to False Symbols of Your Environmental Movement
- The Fighting Sioux are Back: My Passionate Plea Against Indian mascots
- Halloween: Time to Wear Your Indian Costumes
- Halloween Costume Shopping: A Sampling of the Racism for Sale
All informative links above provided via This is Not Native!